Slim Down, Shape Up!
We can surgically remove excess skin and fat and we can also tighten muscles in the abdominal wall and perform liposuction to give a complete and visually-appealing result.
A mini tummy tuck can be an effective way of getting rid of flabby skin and excess fat in the lower abdomen. Less intrusive than a full tummy tuck, a mini-tummy tuck can involve a smaller incision in order to remove skin and fat. Patients undergoing a mini tummy tuck may enjoy a faster recovery period with minimal scarring. A mini-tummy tuck procedure usually takes a 1 to 2 hours to complete, while a full tummy tuck, also called abdominoplasty, may take about up to three hours. Are the effects of ageing, weight changes or childbirth evident around your midriff?
Contact us to discuss whether you could benefit from a tummy tuck or a mini tummy tuck procedure.
Are You an Ideal Candidate for a tummy tuck?
Visit us for a private consultation where we will evaluate your tummy flab and discuss the best options available to you. If you respond positively to the following questions, abdominal surgery may be a great choice for you:
- Are you within 30% of your ideal body weight?
- Has your weight been stable for at least six months?
- Are you in good health?
- Are you in fairly good physical shape but you just can’t shed excess tummy flab?
- Does your skin have good tone and elasticity?
- Do you have realistic expectations about a cosmetic procedure such as this one?
- Are you emotionally stable?
- Do you understand the risks of abdominoplasty surgery?