Breast lift surgery, also known as Mastopexy, can be effective in correcting sagging breasts and drooping nipples. It can give breasts a visually-appealing shape and contour. Breast lifts can restore firmness to the breasts to an extent and can correct odd-shaped breasts and nipples.
Before this surgery, Dr. Vernon Ching, your Precision Aesthetics specialist, will discuss various options with you, including how best to re-sculpture, tighten and reshape breast tissue. This surgery may be performed along with breast augmentation surgery to produce fuller and rounder breasts. A breast lift can be ideal for women who have excess skin in the breasts, making them sag and droop. With mastopexy, breast tissue can be removed, reshaped and tightened with layered sutures. The nipple and areola can also be repositioned to a more youthful and natural height.
Are You an Ideal Candidate for a Breast Lift?
Visit us for a private consultation where we will evaluate your breasts and discuss the best options available to you, to help you get the shape and size breasts you really want. If you respond positively to the following questions, breast lift surgery may be a great choice for you:
- Are you in good health, both physically and psychologically?
- Do you have realistic expectations when it comes to a potential breast lift?
- Have your breasts lost shape or volume due to pregnancy, breastfeeding, ageing or weight fluctuations?
- Have you got elongated breasts with stretched and sagging skin?
- Do your nipples fall below the breast crease and are your areolas enlarged?
- Are you unhappy with the look and size of your breasts currently?