Breast Revision Surgery
Breast revision surgery can involve removing or replacing breast implants and ensuring that a patient gets the breasts she needs and wants in order to feel feminine and confident. It can be performed to address poor quality surgery performed elsewhere and can also help women whose breast enlargements have changed shape due to weight loss or gain, pregnancy or breastfeeding. Revision surgery can also address problems being experienced with breast implants and may be suitable for women who are unhappy with their initial implant size, shape and placement.
Are You an Ideal Candidate for Breast Revision surgery?
Visit us for a private consultation where we will evaluate your breasts and discuss the best options available to you, to help you get the shape and size breasts you really want. If you respond positively to the following questions, breast revision surgery may be a great choice for you:
- Do you have realistic expectations when it comes to a potential breast revision?
- Are you experiencing pain, discomfort or complications following a previous breast augmentation?
- Are you disappointed with the position, size and shape of your previous breast augmentation procedure?
- Has your breast tissue been adversely affected by changes in weight, pregnancy or childbirth?
- Are you unhappy with the look and size of your breasts currently?